S&S SuperStreet 2-Into-1 Exhaust For Harley Softail
Making real power and looking great are often mutually exclusive in the exhaust market. Short tract, shield free systems kill bottom end power and melt your boots while others in the space have a history of questionable bracketry and construction. This is where the folks at S&S Cycle have figured it out with their latest SuperStreet two into one system. S&S doesn’t build anything unless it makes power and the SuperStreet does exactly that with 86hp (+15%) and 110 lb./ft. Torque (+10%) out of the new generation of M8 Softail models. Add to that the perfect length and angle, clearing bags, passenger pegs and forwards, plus an adjustable exhaust note via their included dB reducer insert and you have the trifecta of power, looks and sound.
- Classic 2-1 styling with world famous S&S performance
- Full heat shields on both front and rear headers
- Stainless steel header construction
- New multi-faceted machined endcap design
- Oxygen sensor ports allow use of wide band or stock O2 sensors.
- Removable dB reducer (included) meets SAE J2825 sound standard
- Qualified Manufacturer Declared 49-state Federal Emissions Compliant Catalyst Exhaust System
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||1652546||550-0789A||Out of Stock|
|Chrome||1652545||550-0791A||Out of Stock|