Two Brothers S1R Exhaust System
The future is here in the form of the Two Brothers S1R Exhaust System. The business end of this exhaust features an aggressive and lightweight magnesium end cap with a non-stick teflon coating. The exhaust sleeve is made of a 33 million modulus grade carbon fiber making it strong without being overly brittle. Within the muffler body lies TBR’s spiral-wound perforated core technology that produces an exhaust note that Chuck Norris would be proud of.
The headers and midpipes of the S1R Exhaust System features race proven-and dyno tuned stepped exhaust pipes made of #304 chromium-nickel stainless steel. This particular steel is not only strong and lightweight but also turns a golden amber color after a few heat cycles giving it a distinctive character. The stepped design creates a vacuum effect that forces hot exhaust gases out at a higher rate compared to a single diameter pipe. Power improvements can be felt in both the mid and high rev-ranges while the dropped weight will improve both acceleration and cornering speed.
- Fully-serviceable in the event of damage, routine maintenance or the occasional repack
- Rubber-lined, natural finished aluminum muffler clamps
- Aerospace high-temp carbon fiber
- Stamped spring-fit inlet
- Optional P1 and PX1 sound inserts available (sold separately)
- Optional anodized bolts kits available (sold separately)
- Made in USA