Cycle Gear is proud to offer tire mounting services in a majority of our stores.
Wait-time and availability for mounting varies by store. We will always make an effort to change your tires while you shop, but from time to time there may be a wait-time due to staffing and/or tire service volume so please call ahead and talk to your local store Team before stopping by.
To find a store near you, visit our store locator. Through our store locator you can find the phone number, address, and hours for a store near you.
Our tire mounting services include:
- Mounting and Computerized Balancing for Street tires
- Mounting for Off-road tires
- Mounting for ATV tires
- Tube changes for all tube-type tires
Free lifetime Computerized Balancing for Street tires (requires proof of purchase for original mounting and balancing services)
In preparation for your visit to our stores for our tire mounting services:
- Call ahead to your local store to confirm availability of tire mounting services
- Please remove your wheels from your motorcycle at home
- Clean your wheels and make note of any pre-existing blemishes prior to your visit to our store