Our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. Part of that means that we aim to get your order to you as fast as possible. To help make this possible, we have multiple fulfillment centers throughout the country. All items will be listed with an availability message indicating lead time prior to shipment. Most items will ship same or next business day, but we do offer items that must be special ordered from our vendors as well, and lead time may be affected.
Orders over $49 ship FREE! (Contiguous 48 US States Only)
Orders $49 and over qualify for our free ground shipping / handling offer. Offer excludes gift cards and certain oversized and hazardous items. We utilize multiple shipping carriers including UPS, FedEx, USPS, and OnTrac. Unless otherwise noted, orders under $49 will ship for a flat rate of $7.45 with our standard shipping.
To place an international order, please add the items you are interested in to your shopping cart and utilize our Standard Checkout to place your order. Shipping costs and timeline will be calculated for your review prior to entering your payment information.
International Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Prices are shown in US dollars. For conversion we recommend using a Currency Converter.
- Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the receiving customer.
- Packing slips for International Shipments cannot be marked as a "gift" or with altered prices.
- International Orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment as we may need to consolidate items to one location for shipment.
- When "Fast International Shipping" method is selected, orders will be shipped by a carrier of our choice (USPS or UPS). Typical transit time will be 3-5 business days.
Tires, hazardous, oversize and easily damaged items cannot be shipped internationally. These product types include all:
- Oversize luggage
- Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. If you have selected an item that cannot be shipped internationally we will inform you in the checkout process on our site. If you are visiting the US we can ship any product to your hotel or any UPS store for pickup.
- We are presently shipping to the following countries and are working hard to expand this list further quickly: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, France, Hong Kong, Japan, Mexico,New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates
Returns / Exchanges
- Customer is responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges.
- International shipments should be marked as a "Merchandise Return" with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Cycle Gear upon delivery will be rejected.
For warranty claims please contact Cycle Gear Customer Service. While Cycle Gear will assist international customers with warranty claims, items may need to be shipped to the U.S. for inspection or repair. The customer will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
Cycle Gear does not stock all items. Some items come from a vendor or one of our stores. In such scenarios, your items will be shipped with the expedited service selected as soon as they arrive at one of our warehouses. If you have questions about expedited shipping or need your items quickly, please give our team a call at 1-800-292-5343 for assistance.
APO/FPO addresses, PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, & International Locations
Unfortunately, we can't offer expedited shipping to these locations. Certain shipping restrictions may also apply to these orders. These restrictions apply to hazardous materials (mainly chemicals), as well as some oversized and/or heavy items. Feel free to Contact Us for more information.
Orders shipped to PO Boxes may experience additional lead time. This may occur as a result of the required use of United States Postal Service as a carrier which is not available to all of our warehouses at this time.
If you change your mind after you’ve placed an order, give us a call at 1-800-292-5343 and we’ll do everything we can to assist you. However, once orders have been processed, they cannot be modified or cancelled.