- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Akrapovic Evolution GP Exhaust System
Akrapovic is proud to introduce the GP Exhaust System. This exhaust was the direct result of Akrapovic’s involvement with top-class race teams. The GP Exhaust is made entirely of titanium and features that “Grand Prix” look and will totally transform the bike by adding more power, improving performance, and giving it that unique sporty Akrapovic sound.
Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust Systems are designed for riders that demand maximum performance from their motorcycle. The Evolution Exhaust Systems are significantly lighter compared to the stock exhaust system and feature exceptional production quality, hi-tech materials and of course increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. The headers and mid-pipes of the Evolution Line are constructed exclusively of titanium while the Racing Line uses stainless steel. Other than the materials use the two systems are identical.
It’s not just about peak power—Akrapovic exhaust systems deliver increased performance throughout the entire rpm range. Increased power and torque result in a much smoother ride. All Akrapovic exhaust system's performance are measured and tested on their in-house computer-controlled chassis dynamometers.
- High quality stainless steel headers and mid-pipes
- A combination of beautiful machine and hand welds
- CNC machined muffler inlet cap
- Optimized to maximize lean angle
- Air-tight quality controlled production
- Silicon-shielded stainless steel exhaust springs