Fly Ignitor Heated Gloves
The Fly Ignitor Heated Gloves feature stainless core heating technology and include a lithium ion battery and controller with 3 heat settings.
- Touch screen compatible
- 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Hipora liner is breathable, waterproof, and windproof
- Genuine leather fingers and palm for added durability
- Pre-curved fingers for added comfort
- LED indicating activation and heat status
- Adjustable wrist strap
- Gauntlet adjuster
- Storage bag, batteries, and 110 volt wall charger with dual charging ports included
- Additional or replacement battery and charger available separately
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
Where are the heating elements? That is, hand palm as well as running down all fingers and thumb?
BEST ANSWER: Love these gloves. They get REALLY warm (riding in a California deep freeze, 50-65 deg). Element is located on the top of the hand and not on bottom, which would have been nice.
How cold will these work in? I got it as a gift for snowmobiling and the first time out they did not work.
BEST ANSWER: I use them for motorcycling so the temperatures that I ride in rarely go below 40 degrees.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / LG||997274||4762910L||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / MD||997275||4762910M||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / SM||997276||4762910S||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / XL||997277||4762910X||Out of Stock|
|Black / 2XL||997278||47629102X||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / 3XL||1080042||47629103X||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / XS||1080043||4762910XS||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|