Firstgear Heated Glove Liners
Use the Firstgear Heated Glove Liners to actively heat your favorite non-heated pair of riding gloves. Warm hands mean a safer riding experience when manipulating clutch, brake and throttle.
- Stretch poly fabric is thin, light and comfortable
- 95% polyester and 5% spandex ensures a close, clinging fit for maximum comfort and heat transfer
- 11w output per glove
- Approx 1.7 amp draw for the pair
Note: The DC Coax Plug Y-Harness is required if using without the Firstgear Jacket Liner and is sold separately.
PROS: Gives heat where you need, Not too hot not too cold, Fits different jackets
CONS: None as of yet
The only gripes I have is:
1. The wires are kind of annoying.
2. It's a little hard to work the heat-troller while you're riding.
3. It fits a bit too snugly in my gloves. Make sure you get gloves one size bigger for these suckers.
PROS: Liners, Covers wrists, Heated
PROS: Effective, Simple To Use, Clear Instructions, Toasty In Freezing Temps
BEST USES: Commuting To Work Daily, Winter Conditions
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM-MD||800521||951-2965||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / LG-XL||800522||951-2966||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / 2XL||800523||951-2967||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / XS||800524||951-2964||Out of Stock|