Cardo Pack Talk BOLD JBL Single Headset
Cardo partnered with JBL to deliver the best sound quality the market has ever heard. The JBL speakers included with the PackTalk Slim measure 40mm across for a full-range immersive listening experience. You'll hear balanced bass and crisp treble like never before.
Speak and Pack Talk BOLD listens. Menu navigation experienced with everyday riding is handled through Cardo's Natural Voice Operation system. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; keep your hands on your bars where they belong with Pack Talk BOLD.
This is the headset communicator to get if you are, as the name suggests, riding in a large pack. It isn't fair to just call it a Bluetooth communicator though. The Pack Talk uses Bluetooth in conjunction with Cardo's own proprietary wireless platform, the Dynamic Meshwork Communication, to deliver exceptional clarity and a staggering line of sight range: up to 1 mile unit-to-unit and up to 5 miles when maintaining less than 1 mile between riders.
Setup is a breeze thanks to an Android/iOS compatible App. The Cardo Smartset App allows you to configure riding partners and set preferences using an intuitive step-by-step menu on your phone in front of you instead of listening to prompts and futzing with buttons on the device itself.
With intuitive menu operations and the ability to easily sync up with friends the PackTalk is the ideal device for riding stag or rolling deep.
- DMC Intercom mode for multi-party intercom calls over a virtual private network – with up to 15 riders
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Bluetooth 4.1
Bluetooth Intercom modes:
- Conference Mode
- Toggling between 9 riders
Communication range (line of sight)
- Up to 1 mile/1.6 Km unit-to-unit
- Up to 5 miles/8 Km multi-hop
- Unique roller-wheel interface and control panel for intuitive operation (winter gloves tested)
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- JBL 40mm stereo speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
- Advanced voice recognition technology for true hands-free operation
- Multilingual operation and spoken status announcements
- High quality A2DP steaming
- FM radio with RDS and six station built-in presets
- DMC-Dynamic Meshwork Communication (patent pending) technology for large group intercom (at least 10 riders) over a dynamic, auto-adaptive mesh
- Seamless group communication remains unaffected by members leaving or joining the group
- Voice-controlled speed dial
- Voice-control for mobile and intercom calls
- Automatic call transfer from intercom to mobile phone when intercom range is exceeded
- Mobile phone conference call with outside caller and/or intercom partners
- Customizable Hot-Dial number
- GPS instructions, FM radio, MP3 music continues in background during intercom calls
- Rider and passenger can listen to the same stereo music via A2DP
- Best-in-class noise-cancellation algorithms
- Self-adjusting volume according to riding speed and ambient noise
- Cardo Community platform for social features, device customization and software upgrades (range dependent on riding environment)
Note: Includes a single charging cable but not a wall charger. Use any standard 5V USB output charger.
Also much easier to operate and connect with other riders. After pairing with my other friends that also switched to the Cardo DMC mesh, all we do is turn them on and ride! Operating it is as simple as saying "Hey Cardo, music on, volume up, etc".
"Hey Cardo, great unit!"
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Cardo PackTalk BOLD JBL Headset||1595132||PTB00001||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|