Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Moorhead Extended Rear A-Arms Polaris Ranger XP 1000
Moorhead Off-Road Extended Rear Jake's Arms bring wheel centerlines outward to clear larger tires and deliver a more surefooted stance. Depending on selection, track width is maintained or widened for added stability. Constructed from heavy-duty .250" thick wall tubing, the Moorhead A-Arms are built to handle trail abuse and the added stress from upgraded running gear. Moorhead Off-Road Engineering recommends the addition of a heavy-duty spring or spring spacer when installing Extended A-Arms on the Polaris Ranger models.
- Rear A-arm kit allow fitment of up to 35" tires
- Maintains OEM track width
- For new body style machines only
- Portal axle compatible
- Extended rear A-arms
- Heavy-duty steel .250" thick wall tubing
- Allows fitment of larger tires
- Widens or maintains OEM track width (depending on model)
- Durable black finish
- Sold in pairs
Note: Moorhead Engineering recommends the addition of a heavy-duty spring or spring spacer when installing Extended A-Arms on the Polaris Ranger models.
This Product Fits:
- Ranger XP 1000 2021
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Rear||Item # 10134641||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # MOE18RGR||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|