- Cycle Gear Gift Cards/eGift Certificates do not expire
- Redeemable toward purchases both online at CycleGear.com and in Cycle Gear Stores
- Must be used to purchase goods - not valid for purchase of additional gift certificates
- Not returnable for refund or redeemable for cash
- CycleGear is not responsible for lost or stolen eGift certificates or misdirected eGift Certificate emails, including delivery to an incorrect recipient email address. The recipient’s email address is to be provided by the sender during checkout, and the sender alone is responsible for its accuracy.
- If your state requires us to report and remit unclaimed property, we will deactivate the Gift Card once the funds are reported and submitted to the respective state, in compliance with state laws.
- Please contact Customer Service with any questions
CYCLEGEAR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATES CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.