Sedici Mona Women's Pants
Designed to work with the Sedici Mona Jacket, the Women’s Mona Leather Motorcycle Pants are ready for your favorite set of twisties or a day at the track.
- Full grain perforated leather for maximum comfort and protection
- Cut for a comfort fit in the riding position
- Mesh airflow lining for increased climate control
- Deep stretch panel at lower back for riding flexibility and comfort
- Stretch fabric on inside legs and crotch areas
- Double layer leather seat for improved abrasion resistance
- Pull through hook and loop tab at waist for a fully adjustable fit
- Short and all-round connection zippers
- CE-Approved knee armor
Browse 1 question Browse 1 question and 1 answer
How small is the size 4? I am 5'2 and i usually wear a size 1 and sometimes a 3 if it runs small. Any smaller ladies on here who have bought these pants??
BEST ANSWER: I am 5 feet 2 and weigh 125 lbs. I bought a size US 6. My tummy is very bloated (and big :) ) so the pant is a little tight to me around the wait . I missed 2 inches so I just had my shoemaker remove and replace the button by a pant waist extender. Now it fits me well. I did not exchange the pant for a size 8 because I thought the pant would be too long and the knee pad would be placed too low. It is a very good pant.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / 10||1135688||SEDL15-BZ-10||Out of Stock|