Schuberth C3 Lite Helmet
The Schuberth C3 Lite is the helmet of choice for the ultimate sporting adventure. This streamlined modular helmet from Schuberth takes the most essential features of the C3 Pro and provides a budget conscious option while still remaining uniquely premium. With its uncommon synthesis of sportiness and comfort, its previously unheard-of noise level of <= 84 dB(A) at 60 mph sets new benchmarks for the industry as a whole.
The C3 Lite helmet is made of S.T.R.O.N.G fibre, a special glass-fibre and resin mix, and is available in two helmet shell sizes.
- The shell is aerodynamically tuned, providing more downforce and reducing buffeting
- Interior helmet sound levels have been reduced to 84 dB(A) at 60 mph
- Micro-lock ratchet chin strap
- Large reflective panels on neckroll
- Improved faceshield ratchet mechanism
- Integrated sun visor
- Pinlock-ready face shield (lens insert sold separately)
A quiet helmet means active safety for the motorcyclist. This permits the rider to concentrate on riding – particularly at higher speeds. Many hours in the Schuberth acoustics wind tunnel have ensured that the C3 Lite is as quiet as Schuberth could make it. The comprehensive acoustics package with optimized helmet shell, wind deflector and ergonomic shape of the neck padding make the C3 Lite – at 84 dBA – one of the quietest helmets on the market.
- Acoustics package makes helmet quiet
- Installation of a wind deflector further improves aeroacoustics
- Only 84 dB(A) at 100 km per hour (with naked bikes)
The outer shell of the Schuberth C3 Lite is offered in two helmet shell sizes and combines an aerodynamically optimal shape with excellent protection. It is manufactured using Schuberth's typical compression molding process and thus permits great stability and a low weight.
- Shell material: S.T.R.O.N.G. fiber
- Helmet shell technology from SCHUBERTH permits low weight
- Glass fiber with a special resin added is compressed in a vacuum at high pressure to form a helmet shell which is exceptionally sturdy
- Perfected aerodynamics for higher speeds
- Upward lift = 0!
- Directionally stable
- No oscillatory tendency
- No buffeting
- Spoiler integrated into the helmet shell
The EPS foam liner is modular in design to ensure optimal shock absorption. This complex segmentation guarantees enhanced force absorption and distribution.
- Made of specially optimized EPS foam
- Complex multizone foaming allows optimal shock absorption
A special inner lining of the C3 Lite which was developed according to Schuberth's innovative Comfort Fit concept that ensures the helmet fits comfortably and securely in all situations. The combination of carefully selected COOLMAX and Thermocool materials, with the additional use of Interpower coatings, also make the inner lining a highly-effective moisture removal and cooling system.
- COOLMAX pad system, completely removable and washable (hand wash, 30°C)
- Optimized fit
Thanks to the design of the vents, the supply of fresh air is increased by up to 60%. The combination of multipath channels in the EPS foam liner and the head/chin/mouth ventilation ensures that fresh air is distributed effectively over the entire head area.
A.R.O.S. and Neck Strap:
The Anti-Roll-Off System (A.R.O.S.) was especially developed by SCHUBERTH as a safety feature and is incorporated into every SCHUBERTH motorcycle helmet. It ensures that the helmet cannot roll off of the head when the chinstrap is closed and correctly adjusted:
- The helmet cannot pivot off the head from behind
- The risk of contact between the chin section of the helmet and the chin or throat of the rider is minimized due to the small angle of tilt
- Reduces the chance of the helmet coming into contact with the chest as the result of an accident
- Precise setting of the chinstrap length through adjustment on both sides
- Micro-lock ratchet lock
The EasyChange visor mechanism makes changing visors extremely quick and simple without the use of tools.
- City position offers maximum ventilation while traveling at slower speeds
- Pinlock visor prevents shield from fogging (sold separately)
- DOT (as of Spring 2018, Schuberth USA is no longer importing ECE rated C3 Helmets)
Note: Some images show Pinlock lens insert pre-installed. A Pinlock lens insert is not included in the box and must be purchased separately.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Matte Black / XS||1332632||4347513360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / SM||1332633||4347514360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / MD||1332634||4347515360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / LG||1332635||4347516360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / XL||1332636||4347517360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / 2XL||1332637||4347518360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Matte Black / 3XL||1332638||4347519360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|White / XS||1332618||4341713360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|White / SM||1332619||4341714360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|White / MD||1332620||/4341715360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|White / LG||1332621||4341716360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|White / XL||1332622||4341717360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|White / 2XL||1332623||4341718360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|White / 3XL||1332624||4341719360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|Silver / XS||1332625||4346513360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|
|Silver / SM||1332626||4346514360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Silver / MD||1332627||4346515360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Silver / LG||1332628||4346516360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Silver / XL||1332629||4346517360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Silver / 2XL||1332630||4346518360||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Silver / 3XL||1332631||4346519360||Out of Stock: Available early-May|