Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Fly Racing Dirt Formula CC Solid Helmet
An entirely new perspective on safety - that's what you can expect from the Fly Racing Formula Helmet. Introducing a multi-layered and adaptive impact system, the Formula Helmet utilizes cutting edge technologies focused on protection beyond the the risk of skull fractures and deep into the realm of dangerous concussions.
Fly's Impact Energy Cells, enhanced with RHEON, make up the Formula's first line of defense. With the help of RHEON, an innovative viscoelastic material, Fly's Impact Energy Cells enhance energy dissipation on impact through seven strategically placed energy cells in the helmet's interior. For the Formula Helmet's second act in protection, Fly has paired their patented Conehead EPS technology with expanded volume EPS in six highly critical zones, each specifically designed to respond accordingly to both low and high speed impacts. As an added bonus, the Conehead EPS design renders a softer and lighter EPS which increases the helmets comfort by reducing its overall weight and more efficiently absorbing impact forces over a wider array of impact situations.
Adaptive Impact System:
Tri-Weave Composite Shell:
- comprised of carbon fiber, DuPont Kevlar and fiberglass, producing a lightweight shell with superior penetration resistance
Impact Energy Cells:
- Made of RHEON, the Impact Energy Cells maximize absorption of low speed linear and rotational impacts, reducing forces transmitted to the brain
Conehead EPS Technology:
- Provides a softer liner whereby the cones help manage or absorb an impact force more efficiently.
- Six critical zones have been fine tuned for a progressive response to low speed and high speed impacts
Expanded volume EPS:
- Strategic areas of the helmet have more impact absorbing EPS, more suspension between your head and the ground
- EPP (Expanded Polypropylene) chin bar
- Clavicle shell relief zone
- Custom molded rubber trim with an integrated nose guard
- Lightweight custom visor screws and titanium alloy D-rings
- Anti-microbial, quick-release comfort liner and cheek pads
- TFV (True Functional Ventilation) intake and exhaust vents with EPS vent channels
- Premium helmet garage included
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Matte Black / XS||Item # 1824426||Store SKU 491139||Manufacturer Product # 73-4300XS||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / SM||Item # 1824427||Store SKU 491140||Manufacturer Product # 73-4300S||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / MD||Item # 1824428||Store SKU 491141||Manufacturer Product # 73-4300M||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / LG||Item # 1824429||Store SKU 491142||Manufacturer Product # 73-4300L||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / XL||Item # 1824430||Store SKU 491143||Manufacturer Product # 73-4300X||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Matte Black / 2XL||Item # 1824431||Store SKU 491144||Manufacturer Product # 73-43002X||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|