Bilt Predator Perforated Race Suit
On the racetrack, only the strong survive. The BiLT Predator One-Piece Perforated Leather Motorcycle Suit features thick, abrasion resistant, full-grain leather that is not only perforated but also pre-curved for maximum riding comfort. On the safety side, the Predator has CE approved armor at the shoulders, elbows and knees as well as a memory foam aerodynamic hump on the back. Chase down your prey with confidence in the Predator Suit.
- Perforated full grain leather throughout for ultimate race performance
- Pre-curved sport fit for a natural riding position
- Low profile race collar
- Mesh airflow lining for increased climate control
- Replaceable thermo-set BILT knee sliders with hook and loop attachment
- Thermo-set molded shoulder panels with stainless brushed metal insets and comfort padding
- Stretch leather and fabric panelling for ease of movement in the riding position
- Double layer leather seat for improved abrasion resistance
- Memory foam padded aerodynamic hump
- CE approved armor at the shoulders, elbows and knees
PROS: Nice Look, Comfortable, great fit
PROS: Fit Is Just As Described, Size Charts Worked Just G
That said, the construction and stitching looks good and the overalls appearance is nice and well put together.
I was in between sizes and went with the 44 due to my chest size, I'm 5'5: 175 lbs and have a 34 " waist.
The fit is snug in the chest and shoulders and loose in the waist.
( the 44 has a 36" waist)
I am loosing weight so the chest should free up some , but hopefully will not be too loose in the waist come springtime .
For an off the shelf fit, I think it will do fine,
And for the price which was a fraction of a custom fit suit, you can't beat the bargain :)
1 year ago
PROS: comfort, Build Quality, Wearability
CONS: I Mention Knee Sliders, No knee sliders, Knee Sliders
Dollar for dollar this is the best suit you can buy. It might be cheap in cost but it WILL protect you. It is very thick and protective. I crashed multiple times in this suit and it took 4 for me to even have a scratch on me and even then it wasn't really the suits fault. My only complaint is that this suit is VERY heavy. I understand it is a racing suit but this one carries and extra 3 or 4 pounds compared to normal. Otherwise very happy with this suit and I do need another one as mine is in rough shape after 5 crashes but I still would feel safe using it if I had to. Highlights are the shoulder and forearm protection. Nothing is getting through that
1 year ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black/White / 42||1132757||BLL45-BZ-42||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / 44||1132758||BLL45-BZ-44||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / 46||1132759||BLL45-BZ-46||Out of Stock|
|Black/White / 48||1132760||BLL45-BZ-48||Out of Stock|