Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves
The Alpinestars Corozal Drystar Gloves are a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars waterproof Drystar performance membrane for excellent wet weather protection. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector, the patented finger-bridge and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- Stretch polyamide fabric upper construction with goatskin leather palm
- Alpinestars Drystar waterproof and breathable membrane
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact
- Synthetic leather molded hard knuckle protectors provides impact and abrasion protection
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Neoprene cuff with VELCRO® brand closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
- Anthracite reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions
- Visor wiper on the thumb
All that being said, I still think they are great gloves and may get another pair 1 size up from my regular size (M - I have small hands and always like my gloves very snug). The size increase should allow me to wear my heated glove liners while also reducing the discomfort.
3 days later and the gloves are still SUPER wet from riding in the rain - not quite sure how I feel about that, but I do not plan to ride for a few more days so we will see how long they take to air dry.
Finally happy to have something that keeps my hand warm in winter season in California
PROS: Touchscreen, Lighter, Snug Fit, Coldproof, Windproof
BEST USES: Cold weather, Long Distance Riding
My Corozal's saw a lot of miles over the winter, but they still look like new. Quality is very good - will last with care.
I normally wear a large (Sedici). I had to move up to and XL to fit in the Corozal.
Only 3 stars because they only have touchscreen sensitivity on the fore finger. I still have to take my glove of to get things done.
I'm temped to take these snowboarding. I think they would do well in Tahoe.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM||1063054||3525816-10-S||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / MD||1063055||3525816-10-M||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / LG||1063056||3525816-10-L||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Black / XL||1063057||3525816-10-XL||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / 2XL||1063058||3525816-10-2X||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Black / 3XL||1063059||3525816-10-3X||In Stock: Ships next business day|