To Our Cycle Gear Customers:To support the needs of riders, Cycle Gear continues to fulfill orders placed online. All domestic orders will ship free. We are also extending our return policy at this time. Additionally, Cycle Gear stores that can remain open now offer added curbside service available for online reservations. You may also call ahead if you cannot access online reservations. We are monitoring guidance from authorities and will update our site as things change. Please check our Stores page to confirm your local store is open prior to placing any orders/reservations for pickup!
How We're Continuing to Serve Essential Needs:
- CycleGear.com continues to fulfill all online orders. All domestic orders will ship free and our return policy has been extended to 90 days. Additionally, CycleGear.com remains available to shop your local stores' assortment and reserve product online to be received through our curbside pickup offering we currently have in place at all open stores.
Store Curbside Pickup
- Given the current situation with COVID-19, we are offering curbside pickup as an additional service to responsibly practice social distancing. To use this service:
- Shop Online - Simply shop via CycleGear.com and reserve a product
- Pay Via Phone - Once you receive the confirmation email, simply call the store in advance and submit your credit card payment over the phone.
- Pick Up - Once you have submitted payment for reservations, go to your store and call the store once you've arrived. We'll bring your order right out to you!
Reserve Online, Buy In Store
- Shop Online - Select your preferred store on Cyclegear.com, check off "Store Availability," and choose "Reserve For Pickup" on your desired item(s).
- Pay Via Phone - Once you receive your confirmation email, call the store to submit credit card payment over the phone.
- Pick Up Your Gear - When you've arrived, call the store, and we’ll bring out your order, so you can get back on the road.
- For additional details on how to use our Reserve Online tool, visit here.
- Still a little unsure? Have questions on product, service, or an order? In an uncertain time, we want to make sure we're here to help. Our customer service continues to be available during our standard hours for all of your needs. Reach out and speak with one of our experts today!
- Police, Fire, EMS Discount - As a thank you for your service and the sacrifice that you make, Cycle Gear extends an exclusive 10% discount on full price items from participating brands* to all active and retired Police, Military, Fire, and EMS personnel. Click here for details.
For Our Customers in Alabama, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Louisiana, Nevada, Ohio, Oregon, and Pennsylvania:We have received requests from people who commute on motorcycles, from law enforcement, and other first responders who need products for their motorcycles. Therefore, in order to serve those who need our products and services quickly, we are opening a few select stores for curbside service ONLY. Please find what you need online, reserve it for curbside pick-up and travel to the store to complete the transaction. The stores currently available for this service are:
|Azusa, CA||Hoover, AL||Las Vegas, NV|
|Bakersfield, CA||Huntsville, AL|
|Canoga Park, CA|
|Fresno, CA||Connecticut||Centerville, OH|
|Fullerton, CA||Manchester, CT||North Olmsted, OH|
|Laguna Hills, CA|
|Murrieta, CA||Schaumburg, IL||Beaverton, OR|
|Pacheco, CA||Tinley Park, IL||Portland, OR|
|Sacramento, CA||Salem, OR|
|San Diego, CA||Springfield, OR|
|San Jose, CA||Louisiana|
|San Luis Obispo, CA||Lafayette, LA|
|San Marcos, CA||Pennsylvania|
|Santa Fe Springs, CA||Allentown, PA|
|Victorville, CA||Allison Park, PA|
Cycle Gear Events Update
In order to comply with local authorities and to support the practice of social distancing, all Cycle Gear events (including Bike Nights), have been postponed until further notice.
Sharing the Road!
One of our core values is "Share the Road" meaning we are all on life's journey together and need to look out for each other. By opening select stores and helping those that are helping us all, we hope that we can all get back to sharing the road together sooner. Thank you!