Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth Headset
The Sena SMH10 allows you to link up with riders using other Bluetooth headsets and enables you to pair with a Bluetooth enabled phone for making calls on the go, listening to music or turn by turn navigation. The SMH10 is an extremely popular well-proven design that has a very intuitive menu.
- Universal Intercom allows pairing to another brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Ultra HD Voice Recording compatible with the Sena GP10 Bluetooth Back for GoPro and Sena Prism Bluetooth Action Camera
- Audio Booster
- Individual Volume Control
- Versatile Jog Dial
- Use while charging
- Upgradable firmware
- Talk time: 12 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Working Distance (Intercom): up to 900 meters (980 yards) in open terrain
- 4-way conference intercom
- Headset: 84.1 mm x 56.5 mm x 38.6 mm (3.3 in x 2.2 in x 1.5 in)
- Clamp unit: 223.8 mm x 85.5 mm x 30.6mm (8.8 in x 3.4 in x 1.2 in)
- Headset weight: 60g (2.11 oz)
- Clamp unit: 84g (2.96 oz)
- Speakers: 45 mm x 7 mm (1.8 in x 0.28 in)
- Profiles: Headset Profile, Hand-Free Profile (HFP),
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP),
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth v3.0+EDR
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone: Now you can hear yourself talk similar to a Goldwing or Harley Davidson intercom
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Voice prompts
- Conference phone call with intercom participant
- Noise cancellation
- Wind noise reduction
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
- Auxiliary audio-in connection via 3.5mm jack
- Charging time: 2.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
In the Box
- Headset Main Unit
- Speaker-Microphone Clamp Unit
- USB Power and Data Cable (Micro USB)
- Cigarette Lighter Charger (Micro USB)
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Cable
- Glued Surface Mounting Adaptor
- Microphone Sponge
- VELCRO® brand closures Pads for Speakers
- Allen Wrench
- Speaker Pads
- Microphone Cap
Please Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
Be aware of helmet sound levels when deciding which mount to use. If you use the mount with attached speakers, you need a quite helmet (perfect with my Shoei Qwest). But if you have a helmet with lots of wind noise, you should get the mount that has a plug for a head set (required for my loud AGV).
Sena offers lots of mounting options and the comms module includes lots of features. Just make sure you get the right mount for your helmet and riding situation.
Definitely a great product that I been recommending to others.
11 months ago
3 weeks ago
I have a SENA SRL in my helmet.
Everything paired up just fine at the shop but the audio was just OK. The helpful sales guy (at Cycle Gear) was certain that once we got home and did a firmware update things would improve.
And he was correct. The firmware update turned a 3 star experience into a 5 star experience.
Sound quality is as good as SRL to SRL now.
6 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Sena SMH-10 Bluetooth Headset||836072||SMH10-10||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|