Scorpio Ride Core S Cellular Motorcycle Alarm / GPS Tracking System
Cutting-edge and multi-purpose motorcycle device, providing security with always-on GPS tracking, reporting and analytics.
Ride Core-S Updates:
- Improved cellular connectivity
- Improved backup battery performance
- Reduced power draw
The Ride Core is a silent notification and tracking system. Security features include:
- Shock sensor- receive an alert when a significant impact is detected
- Tilt Sensor- receive an alert when the bike is tilted from its resting point
- Ignition Sensor- receive an alert when the engine has been started
- Anti-theft Geofencing Sensors- receive an alert when the bike leaves a small geographic location
- Power Interruption Sensor and Backup Battery- receive an alert when the power has been cut to the security device. This triggers the Backup Battery, which will report status and location for a few days after disconnect
- Emergency Mode- allow law enforcement to temporarily access your stolen bike’s location by giving them a simple 4-digit pin code
All notifications are sent directly to your phone via the Ride app, SMS or even email, giving you a virtually unlimited monitoring range.
REPORTING and ANALYTICS
The Ride Core also provides analytics, sharing and social media capability. Analyze your rides and share with your friends through Scorpio's iOS App, Android app or on your PC! Reporting and analytics features include:
- Ride Segments- Easily access and analyze your ride segments. Segments capture the elapsed time, speed and route
- Ride Playback- Relive your favorite rides by activating your 3D Ride Playback through Google Earth
- Share with friends- Add photos to your segments, and share your rides via social media
- Geofencing alerts- Set geofence locations and automatically alert your family and friends of your location
Note: The Ride Core S requires a cellular data plan. Visit Scorpio's website for more information.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||1105042||RD-KT-US003||Out of Stock|