Looking for something else?
Michelin Scorcher 21 Tires
The Michelin Scorcher 21 Tires are designed from the ground up as original equipment tires used exclusively on Harley-Davidson Street Rod motorcycles. The tires feature a style and tread pattern used on generations of HD with advanced compounds, wet weather technology and radial design that significantly boosts the performance factor for modern performance and modern expectations.
- Original equipment tires on Harley-Davidson Street Rod motorcycles
- Radial construction for sporty feel and urban agility
- Michelin Carbon Black compound formulation
- Traditional cruiser tread pattern with upgraded compound and engineering
- Modeled after Michelin Hypersport road tires
- Features the exclusive co-branded tread design from the popular Michelin Scorcher 31 Tire
- Lightweight feel and exceptional stability at all speeds
- Silica Rain Technology uses a mix of silica-rich rubber compounds to provide outstanding grip on wet surfaces and ensure long, even wear
- Bold "Harley-Davidson" script on the sidewall
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70R17||Item # 1645439||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 50899||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60R17||Item # 1645440||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 5318||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|