Looking for something else?
Michelin Power GP Tires
On the Power GP Tires, Michelin uses a proprietary formulation and placement of 2CT and 2CT+ "Carbon Black" compounds to create a dominate 50 / 50 track day tire. For the ultimate in grip, the surface area of slick zones is increased as the size of voids is reduced. Warm-up times are short, and the Power GPs represent the leading edge in dry performance. The Michelin Power GP Tires are DOT-approved and equally comfortable dominating the streets as they are your local circuit.
- 50 / 50 road and track performance
- Incorporates Adaptive Casing Technology developed from Michelin race tires for improved grip and unique feel
- Front tire profile optimized to promote quick turn in and accurate feedback
- 2CT compound used on the front tire to enhance corner grip without compromising longevity
- 2CT+ compound on rear tire reduces sidewall flex at lean and increases corner exit stability
- Tubeless (TL)
- (W)-rated for speeds of 168+ mph
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||Item # 1790960||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 47625||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||Item # 1790961||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1115||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||Item # 1790962||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 18447||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||Item # 1790963||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 44818||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Rear / 200/55ZR17 78W||Item # 10043079||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 3373||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|