Looking for something else?
Save up to Save $59.02 25%
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- Tire balancing and Install Find a Store
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Michelin Pilot Power Tires Resources
Michelin Pilot Power Front Tires
The Michelin Pilot Power tires use a rubber mix that was originally developed for MotoGP racing, and a tread pattern that results is an increased lean angle with a stock sportbike. Additional confidence adds horsepower.
- MotoGPderived rubber compound requires minimal warmup time
- The softest rubber mix in its class for remarkable grip, yet maintains tire performance even at advanced stages of wear
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6 degrees in the dry, 41.9 degrees in the wet
- Rubber mix remains soft even at lower temperatures providing excellent grip from the start of your ride
- Grooved area that's less than 12% of the tread pattern for phenomenal cornering adhesion
- "These are the best street tires I've ever ridden in my life." Steve Atlas, Roadracing World
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front / 120/70ZR17 58W||Item # 270449||Store SKU 57278||Manufacturer Product # 95895||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/50ZR17 73W||Item # 270451||Store SKU 57283||Manufacturer Product # 90043||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 180/55ZR17 73W||Item # 270452||Store SKU 57282||Manufacturer Product # 95918||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 160/60ZR17 69W||Item # 270454||Store SKU 57280||Manufacturer Product # 98369||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rear / 190/55ZR17 75W||Item # 897357||Store SKU 409764||Manufacturer Product # 15553||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|