Looking for something else?
AMS Slingshot A/T Tires
Call them all-terrains. Call them mud-terrains. Either way, the AMS Slingshot Tires pack the utmost grip for extreme off-roading. Widely spaced V-shaped lugs make up the main tread profile. The semi-continues tread centerline keeps the ride over hard pack composed. Oversized shoulder lugs wrap the sidewall - adding grip over ruts and rocks and performing well in snow. Dimpled tread surfaces shrug-off packed mud. The Slingshot A/T Tires features a three-quarter inch tread depth.
For an even more extreme mud-terrain and snow alternative, the Slingshot X/T Tires offer a deeper, one inch center tread depth.
- Aggressive all-terrain design focused on extreme mud
- Excels over rocks, ruts and roots
- Performs well in snow
- 3/4" tread depth
- 6 ply bias construction
- Reinforced centerline lugs keep the tire smooth over hard surfaces and pavement
- Dimpled tread elements on surface of each lug offers better traction and expel mud
- Large shoulder lugs wrap the sidewall for deeper mud and snow grip
- Certified as compliant with DOT FMVSS No. 119 for limited road use
Note: Tire only. Wheel not included.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 25x10x12||Item # 10045509||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1250651||Availability Available: Ships in 1-2 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 25x8x12||Item # 10045510||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1258651||Availability Available: Ships in 3-4 business days|