Looking for something else?
Price depends on product options. Make a selection to update price.
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- Tire balancing and Install Find a Store
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
AMS Mud Evil Tires
The Mud Evil Tires are both mud-ready and very evil. Your local pits, bogs and mires tremble with the mere mention of the name "Mud Evil".
AMS uses a towering two inch tread depth for excellent traction in deep, rutty mud. A semi-continuous center tread improves steering response and keeps the Mud Evil Tires flowing more steadily over dryer, harder, less intense surfaces. Shoulder knobs wrap themselves up the sidewall for increased protection and side bite. The natural rubber compound and six ply nylon bias construction increase durability and puncture resistance.
- Extreme mud directional paddle
- Designed for deep mud and ruts
- 2" lug depth
- Tractor-inspired tread pattern
- Aggressive shoulder knobs for increased side bite and sidewall protection
- Semi-continuous center tread for sure-footed control in smoother, less intense conditions
- 6 ply rated nylon casing
- Natural rubber compound increases puncture resistance
- For off highway use only
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 28x10x14||Item # 10045534||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1418650||Availability In Stock: Ships in 2-4 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 30x10x14||Item # 10045535||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1420650||Availability Only 2 Left: Ships in 2-4 business days|
|Product Style Front/Rear / 32x10x14||Item # 10045536||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1422650||Availability In Stock: Ships in 2-4 business days|