Zeta Pivot Clutch Lever w/ Perch
Zeta Pivot levers fold outward in the event of a crash to minimize the risk of lever damage. This unique design utilizes a torsion spring to return the lever to its "home" position after the lever deflects. This automatic return can save crucial seconds in a race. Just get back on your bike and go!
CNC machined perch provides an ultra smooth pull. Unique cable end point enables different pull ratios so you can customize your clutch feel from standard to light pull.
- CNC machined aluminum construction
- Lever restores position after crash
- Integrated reach adjustment
- Reversable cable end point provides 2 different pull ratios
- Large cable tension wheel for on the fly adjustment
- Nylon sleeve enables lever rotation in a crash
- Engraved Zeta logo
- Anodized finish
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|3 Finger / Silver/Blue||1191030||ZE43-1311||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|3 Finger / Silver/Red||1191031||ZE43-1310||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|4 Finger / Silver/Blue||1191032||ZE43-1411||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|4 Finger / Silver/Red||1191033||ZE43-1410||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|