Vortex 530 Front Sprocket
Vortexs precision manufactured front sprockets are induction-harden to very specific tolerances in order to improve concentrically. This allows them to be stronger, quieter and longer lasting. They are finished with a special zinc coating to resist corrosion and drilled lightening holes to reduce rotating mass.
Vortex Front Sprockets are offered in 520, 525 and 530 pitches. Please use the Sprocket & Chain Spec (pdf) below to choose your correct sprocket pitch and size.
- Induction-harden steel
- Corrosion resistant zinc coating
- Drilled holes for weight saving
Note: Images are for reference only, actual sprocket may vary depending on make and model.
This Product Fits:
- CB900F 919 2002-2006
- CBR1000RR 2004-2016
- CBR1000RR ABS 2004-2016
- CBR1000RR Repsol 2004-2015
- CBR1000RR SP 2014-2016
- CBR1100XX Super Blackbird 1997-2007
- CBR929RR 2000-2001
- CBR954RR 2002-2003
- RVT1000R RC51 2000-2006
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS 1998-2013
- VFR800A Interceptor ABS (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor 1998-2013
- VFR800 Interceptor (Anniv. Ed.) 1998-2013
- VTR1000 Super Hawk 1998-2003