Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Two Brothers S1R Exhaust System Kawasaki Ninja 650 / Z650
The future is here in the form of the Two Brothers S1R Exhaust System. The business end of this exhaust features an aggressive and lightweight magnesium end cap with a non-stick teflon coating. The exhaust sleeve is made of a 33 million modulus grade carbon fiber making it strong without being overly brittle. Within the muffler body lies TBR’s spiral-wound perforated core technology that produces an exhaust note that Chuck Norris would be proud of.
The headers and midpipes of the S1R Exhaust System features race proven-and dyno tuned stepped exhaust pipes made of #304 chromium-nickel stainless steel. This particular steel is not only strong and lightweight but also turns a golden amber color after a few heat cycles giving it a distinctive character. The stepped design creates a vacuum effect that forces hot exhaust gases out at a higher rate compared to a single diameter pipe. Power improvements can be felt in both the mid and high rev-ranges while the dropped weight will improve both acceleration and cornering speed.
- Rubber-lined, naturally finished aluminum muffler clamps
- Aerospace high-temp carbon fiber
- Stamped spring-fit inlet
- Optional P1 and PX1 sound inserts available (sold separately)
- Optional anodized bolts kits available (sold separately)
- Made in USA
Note: Muffler image for reference only. Actual S1R muffler will vary slightly depending on your bike's make and model.
This Product Fits:
- Ninja 650 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Ninja 650 ABS 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Z650 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Z650 ABS 2019, 2020, 2021
This item is also available for 19 other models:
- Ninja ZX-6R 2009-2012
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 2013-2021
- Ninja ZX-6R ZX636 ABS 2019-2020
- Versys 650 2015-2020
- Versys 650 ABS 2021
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carbon Fiber||Item # 1198040||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 005-4630105-S1||Availability Out of Stock|