Looking for something else?
Save up to Save $18.79 10%
Price depends on fitment. Select your bike to continue.
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
S&S 550 Camchest Kit For Harley Water Cooled Milwaukee Eight
This assembled kit is the one stop shop for all your M8 performance needs. The camshaft pairs perfectly with the included support plate, oil pump, lifters, tappet cuffs, valve springs and Quickee pushrods.
Oil Pump/Cam Plate Info:
- Precision machined from billet aluminum
- Passage plugs removable for servicing
- Independent scavenge sections for flywheel cavity and cam chest
- Debris screens in both scavenge pickups
- Magnet in cam chest to help to stop debris from entering oil pump
- 44% flow increase on supply side and 58% flow increase on scavenge
- Pressure relief valve is adjustable with unit installed in engine
- Quickee pushrods
- Chrome pushrod tubes
Tappets and Cuffs Info:
- S&S Premium Tappets
- Cuffs have hard anodized black coating
- Billet aluminum construction stronger than stock material eliminates distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high lift and high rpm situations
Valve Springs Info:
High performance conical single wire spring includes:
- Springs, top collars, keepers, valve seal/bottom collar
550 Cam Info:
- Front Intake open/close 9.4°/29.4°
- Front Exhaust open/close 62.5°/30.5°
- Rear Intake open/close 3.1°/31.1°
- Rear Exhaust open/close 59.4°/38.4°
- Front Intake duration 218.9°
- Rear Intake duration 214.2°
- Front Exhaust duration 273.1°
- Rear Exhaust duration 277.8°
- Intake Lift .550"
- Exhaust Lift .550"
- Front Intake Lobe Center Line 100.0°
- Front Exhaust Lobe Center Line 106.0°
- Rear Intake Lobe Center Line 104.0°
- Rear Exhaust Lobe Center Line 100.5°
- Front Intake Lift at TDC .127"
- Front Exhaust Lift at TDC .232"
- Rear Intake Lift at TDC .099"
- Rear Exhaust Lift at TDC .264"
- Front Overlap 39.9°
- Rear Overlap 41.5°
This Product Fits:
- Harley Davidson
- Electra Glide Standard FLHT 2019-2021
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited FLHTK 2017-2021
- Electra Glide Ultra Limited Low FLHTKL 2017-2019
- Freewheeler FLRT 2017-2021
- Road Glide FLTRX 2017-2021
- Road Glide Limited FLTRK 2020-2021
- Road Glide Special FLTRXS 2017-2021
- Road Glide Ultra FLTRU 2017-2019
- Road King FLHR/I 2017-2021
- Road King Special FLHRXS 2017-2021
- Softail Breakout 114 FXBRS 2018-2020
- Softail Breakout FXBR 2018-2019
- Softail Deluxe FLDE 2018-2020
- Softail Fat Bob 114 FXFBS 2018-2021
- Softail Fat Bob FXFB 2018-2019
- Softail Fat Boy 114 FLFBS 2018-2021
- Softail Fat Boy FLFB 2018-2019
- Softail FXDR 114 FXDRS 2019-2020
- Softail Heritage Classic 114 FLHCS 2018-2021
- Softail Heritage Classic FLHC 2018-2021
- Softail Low Rider FXLR 2018-2020
- Softail Low Rider S FXLRS 2020-2021
- Softail Slim FLSL 2018-2021
- Softail Sport Glide FLSB 2018-2021
- Softail Standard FXST 2020-2021
- Softail Street Bob FXBB 2018-2020
- Softail Street Bob FXBBS 2021
- Street Glide FLHX/I 2017-2021
- Street Glide Special FLHXS 2017-2021
- Tri Glide Ultra Classic FLHTCUTG 2017-2021