Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Signal Dynamics Penta-Star XP Control Module Resources
Signal Dynamics Penta-Star XP Control Module
The Penta Star XP loops your turn signals into your braking and running light circuit to maximize visibility. Pressing and holding your turn signal switches for either 1, 2 or 4 seconds will create various flashing patterns for changing lanes, turning or turning after a light.
- Converts your turn signals into additional brake lights and running lights
- Multiple turn signal functions based on switch duration
- No flasher relay needed
- 3 user selected flash periods
- Automatically self-cancels
- Works with LEDs and incandescent
- Hazard flasher feature built in
- Waterproof and heat resistant
- Mode 1 : Press turn signal button for 1 second, turn signal light will flash for 7 seconds, then self cancel, this mode is usually used when changing lanes
- Mode 2 : Press turn signal button for 2 seconds, turn signal light will flash for 20 seconds, then self cancel, usually used when slowing down to go around a corner
Mode 3 : Press turn signal button for 4 seconds, turn signal light will flash for 75 seconds, then self cancel, usually used when stopping at a signal light and turn will be made after stopping
- Note: All three modes above can be cancelled by pressing the same turn signal button a second time.
- Mode 4 : Hazard Mode - is available all the time and will flash until cancelled, to engage, depress both the left and right turn signal buttons for 1 second, to cancel, depress both buttons again for one second
Note: Requires momentary push button style switches, not compatible with push to cancel type switches
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Signal Dynamics Penta-Star XP Control Module||Item # 1192722||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1017||Availability Out of Stock|