Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Signal Dynamics Penta-Star Control Module Resources
Signal Dynamics Penta-Star Control Module
The Penta Star loops your turn signals into your braking circuit to maximize visibility. Pressing and holding your turn signal switches for either 1, 2 or 4 seconds will create various flashing patterns for changing lanes, turning or turning after a light.
- Converts your turn signals into additional brake lights
- Multiple turn signal functions based on switch duration
- No flasher relay needed
- 3 user selected flash periods
- Automatically self-cancels
- Works with LEDs and incandescent
- Hazard flasher feature built in
- Waterproof and heat resistant
- Mode 1 : Press turn signal button for 1 second, turn signal light will flash for 7 seconds, then self cancel, this mode is usually used when changing lanes
- Mode 2 : Press turn signal button for 2 seconds, turn signal light will flash for 20 seconds, then self cancel, usually used when slowing down to go around a corner
Mode 3 : Press turn signal button for 4 seconds, turn signal light will flash for 75 seconds, then self cancel, usually used when stopping at a signal light and turn will be made after stopping
- Note: All three modes above can be cancelled by pressing the same turn signal button a second time.
- Mode 4 : Hazard Mode - is available all the time and will flash until cancelled, to engage, depress both the left and right turn signal buttons for 1 second, to cancel, depress both buttons again for one second
Note: Requires momentary push button style switches, not compatible with push to cancel type switches
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Signal Dynamics Penta-Star Control Module||Item # 1192725||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1007||Availability Out of Stock|