Rowe Electronics Amplink Power Distribution Module
Program and view the status of your circuits from your smartphone. The Amplink provides 6 individual circuits, with a total load handling capability of 60 Amps; that's a lot of heated gear and auxiliary lighting.
The electronics are solid state for reliability and circuits will automatically shut off in the event of an overload or short.
The unit is designed to connect directly to a primary (12V) power source (vehicle battery), and efficiently power, protect and monitor the supply of power to your electronic devices.
You are also able to create your own custom configuration, all from within the "Amplink PDM" smartphone app. You’re able to configure individual circuit amperage limits, individual circuit triggering methods, circuit delay activation and delay off settings.
The Amplink has been built with components selected for superior power management capability, and extended service life. It’s designed with one goal in mind: to provide years and years of superior, hassle free performance. The Amplink is fully encapsulated to protect against rain, dust, humidity, etc. Whether it’s motocross, or cross-country via interstate, these units are built to last under the harshest of conditions.
- Bluetooth (LE) 4.1 control and setup
- Fully encapsulated waterproof
- Programmable amp limits
- Output current monitoring
- Operating voltage: 6-24V for 12V systems
- Total current capacity: 60 amp maximum continuous
- Outputs: 6 (20A) high side outputs
- Inputs: 3 high or low side configurable inputs
- Fully sealed 18 inch hardwire leads
- Operating temperature: -40 to 185°F / -40 to 85°C
- Dimensions: 3.00" L x 2.00" W x 0.90" H
- Weight: 10 oz
Note: Amplink PDM app is available for download from Apple App Store and Google Play for Android devices.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Rowe Electronics Amplink Power Distribution Module||1580219||9699111||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|