Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Renthal R4-2 SRS 530 Self Regulating Seal Chain
The R4-2 chain range incorporates Renthal's SRS (self-regulating seals) ring system, increasing chain longevity. In this system the seals are pre-loaded during assembly, creating a spring effect. SRS chains have the inherent ability to regulate a constant sealing pressure against the side plates throughout the life of the chain, retaining the vacuum injected grease inside the critical bush and pin wear areas. This equates to a 40% increase in chain life at no additional cost.
- Incorporates SRS ring system (self-regulating seals) increasing chain longevity
- Quad riveting manufacturing process
- Gold-anodized side plates help prevent corrosion
- Comes pre-stretched from the factory so that frequent adjustments at the beginning of the chain's life are not needed
- Offered in 530 pitch only
- Each chain includes a master link / pair of latex gloves for easy installation
- Average tensile strength: 8,992 pounds
Note: Make sure to check your owner's manual for the proper application, especially if you are installing a O-ring chain on a bike that came from the factory with a non O-ring chain.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 110 Links||Item # 10081948||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # C521||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style 120 Links||Item # 10081949||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # C526||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style 130 Links||Item # 10081950||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # C528||Availability Out of Stock|