Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Renthal Fatbar Adventure / Street Handlebars
Renthal Fatbar Street Handlebars measure in at 1-1/8" at the bar clamps but taper to 7/8" for the controls. Designed specifically for Adventure bikes, this approach yields a stronger design that eliminates the need for a crossbrace. By eliminating the crossbrace, the Renthal Fatbar Street is able to have a predetermined amount of flex that translates into less arm fatigue in the long run. The Fatbar pad is not included with the Fatbar Street Handlebars but is sold separately.
- Braceless 1-1/8" bar design reduces weight, while maintaining strength
- Constructed of 7010 T6 aluminum for reduced vibration
- Shot peened for increased fatigue life and maximum durability
- Knurled clutch end for minimal grip slippage
- Fatbar pad sold separately
- Positioning grid for accurate adjustments
- Anodized finish for maximum corrosion resistance
|Product||A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)|
|Adventure High / Africa Twin||802||120||84||150||56||190|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / Tenere 700||Item # 10082210||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 831-50-BK||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Black / KTM Adventure||Item # 10095411||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 821-50-BK||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Black / Adventure High / Africa Twin||Item # 10095581||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 609-50-BK||Availability Out of Stock|