Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Pro Taper Evo Adventure Handlebars 1-1/8"
With over 8” of straight section in the control area, the hassles of mounting vital control and comfort components on your ADV bike have now been eliminated. The Pro Taper EVO Adventure bar utilizes a computer profiled 4mm wall design that is up to 25% lighter than other bars yet up to 45% stronger.
- Made from 4mm, proprietary, 7000 series aluminum alloy for superior tensile and yield strength
- Best balance between fatigue life, impact strength and impact absorbing flex
- High-tech, stress relieved, shot peen and anodized finish for unmatched durability
- Independent lab tests show that the EVO handlebars outlast every other handlebar on the market in fatigue life
- Epoxy inner coating resists corrosion
- Chemically applied cut lines and alignment grid are scratch and peel resistant
- Bar end plugs to keep the elements out of the handlebar tubing
- Optional bends to accommodate wide range of model fitments
- Weighs only 1.55 to 1.70 pounds (720-780 grams) – depending on bend
|Product||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Rise (mm)||Clamp Area (mm)||Sweep (mm)||Control Area (mm)|
Measurements are provided by the manufacturer and do not guarantee a perfect fit for your bike.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style ADV Bend||Item # 1072308||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 024026||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style ADV High Bend||Item # 1072309||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 024027||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|