Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Pro Circuit Works Pipe Off Road KTM / Husqvarna 250cc-300cc
The Pro Circuit Off Road Works Pipe offers the same unparalleled performance as the standard works pipe, only with higher ground clearance to help avoid pipe damage. Horsepower and torque gains will quickly be noticed across the low to mid RPM range, making the Pro Circuit Works exhaust the perfect choice for tight tracks or trails.
Constructed entirely of unplated carbon steel, the Pro Circuit Works exhaust is reminiscent of the custom cone pipes once used by factory teams when two strokes ruled the dirt. While the unplated steel gives the Works pipe a unique look, the raw metal finish does require some extra maintenance to prevent rust build up after washing and usage in wet conditions.
- Off Road version offers higher ground clearance to help avoid pipe damage
- Improved torque throughout the bottom to mid RPM range
- Stamped AKDQ high quality carbon steel construction
- Hand welded and pounded seams
- Reinforced mounting brackets and stinger
- Perfect fit for easy installation
- Not compatible with stock silencer
- 100% Made in the USA
Note: This pipe is not intended for fuel injected bikes.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Unplated Carbon Steel||Item # 1849020||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0751925-O||Availability Out of Stock|