Looking for something else?
Save $17.39 10%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Pro Circuit Nature Friendly Spark Arrestor Silencer Honda CR125R
The Pro Circuit Nature Friendly Silencer is a quiet, spark-arrested muffler that was designed for riders that frequent noise sensitive areas.
Constructed of an internal metal baffle with specially engineered chambers and sound absorbing materials, the Pro Circuit Nature Friendly Silencer is easily serviceable thanks to the hex head screws that secure the inlet tube to the aluminum body.
If you have been searching for a US National Forest approved silencer for your two-stroke machine, the Pro Circuit Nature Friendly Exhaust is sure to fit the bill.
- Unrestricted spark arrested power
- Meets US Forest Service standards
- Clog-free Krizzman bullet design
- Longer canister keeps noise levels to a minimum
- Noise level measured at or near 96dB on most models
- Internal metal baffle, chambers, and sound absorbing materials
- Aluminum canister
- Stainless steel inlet tube
- FIM approved 304 stainless steel end-cap
- Double-walled mounting bracket
- E-glass pillow packing
- Can be used with stock or Pro Circuit head pipe
- 100% Made in the USA
This Product Fits:
This item is also available for 37 other models:
- 105 SX 2006-2008
- 125 SX 1998-2003
- 125 SX 2004-2010
- 200 EXC 1998-2006
- 200 SX 2003-2004
- 250 EXC 1996-1997
- 250 SX 1996-1997
- 300 EXC 1996-1997
- 300 MXC 1996-1997
- 65 SX 2004-2008
- 85 SX (17/14) 2004-2008
- 85 SX (19/16) 2004-2008
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Stainless Steel||Item # 1019075||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # SH98125-SA||Availability In Stock: Ships in 2-4 business days|