Looking for something else?
Pro Circuit Linkage Arm Kawasaki KX450F 2010-2015
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Pro Circuit Linkage Arm Kawasaki KX450F
Pro Circuit's Linkage Arms are CNC-machined from billet aluminum and are designed to stiffen up the initial linkage curve and improve the geometry of the chassis, making the bike much more stable. This will also help eliminate the initial loose and wallowy feel. Turning and cornering capabilities are greatly improved as well. Although having your suspension revalved by Pro Circuit would make a considerable improvement, the Linkage Arms alone provide a major improvement over the stock set-up. Each link arm includes all of the required bearings and seals.
- Eliminates the initial loose and wallowy feel
- Designed to stiffen up the initial linkage curve and improve the geometry of the chassis
- Delivers a more stable ride
- Turning and cornering capabilities are greatly improved
- Each link arm includes all of the required bearings and seals
- Stock Length for the KX450F (10-15) is 135 mm - Pro Circuit Length is 136 mm
Note: Images are for reference only.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 136mm||Item # 10063729||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # KPA10450||Availability Out of Stock|