Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Oxford Heaterz EVO Touring Heated Grips
With five heat settings, Oxford EVO Heaterz Grips will get you through the dead of winter or a chilly morning commute with ease. Oxford uses a combination of cold temperature rated silicone cables, waterproof connections and a rainproof heat controller to meet the demands of going the distance. Installation is straightforward and simplified. You only need to connect to the battery. Oxford's Intelligent Heat Controller is engineered to sense a running bike. Should your cumulative saddle time wear through the grips, replacements are readily available.
The EVO series maintains a set temperature with greater accuracy thanks to integrated temperature gauges within each grip. The smart controller monitors how hot each grip is and sends additional heat to a colder grip if needed.
- Fits most 7/8" handlebars
- Accurately maintains set temperature
- Temperature gauge integrated into each grip
- Standard length: 4.72" (120mm)
- Minimum cut length: 4.33" (110mm)
- Grip outer diameter: 1.35" (34.3mm)
- Thicker rubber for maximum wear resistance and durability
- Rhombus tread pattern for medium wear resistance and maximum vibration absorption
- 5 squared block siped tread for high levels of grip and feel
- Diamond tread pattern where maximum grip is required
- Waterproof connectors
- 5 heat settings give the perfect operating temperature with LED lights to indicate the level
- Up to 122°F (50°C)
- Rainproof switch
- Sonically welded
- 2 year warranty
- Replacement grips sold separately
- Power consumption: 48 Watts (4 Amps)
Note: Super glue may be required for installation and is not included.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Oxford Heaterz EVO Touring Heated Grips||Item # 1848529||Store SKU 686382||Manufacturer Product # EL421Z||Availability In Stock: Ships in 1-2 business days|