Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
The Oxford Clock is a high specification analogue clock designed and tested to endure vibration, heat and extreme weathers specifically for use on a motorcycle. Constructed from tough alloy and stainless steel with a hardened mineral glass fascia protecting the Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for better night-time visibilty, the Oxford Clock has passed a 250 hour salt spray test to achieve the ASTM B117 standard and is water resistant to 3 ATM or 98' (30m).
It also features a super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years and comes with 2 fitting options; a stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad and everything else you'll need to fit the clock including screws, washers and Allen key.
- Designed specifically for use on motorcycles
- Tough alloy and stainless steel construction with hardened mineral glass
- Designed and tested to endure vibration, heat, and extreme weather
- 250 hour salt spray test to standard ASTM B117
- Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 meters
- Super durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to 4 years
- Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for night-time visibility
- 2 fitting options provided: stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad
- 1.6" bezel diameter x 1" deep
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 1647308||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # OX559||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Silver||Item # 1647309||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # OX560||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Titanium||Item # 1647310||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # OX561||Availability Available: Ships in 3-5 business days|