Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Open Trail 3" LED Pod Light Kit
Open Trail 3" LED Pod Lights offer spot or flood beam patterns that are crisp and bright to suit your specific auxiliary lighting requirements. Spot beam patterns are excellent for lighting up long distances, especially when at speed. Flood beam patterns throw a wide spread of light to illuminate ditches, rocks and immediate surroundings. Flood versions of the lights also make excellent backup, trailer or work lights. The high quality LED elements are sourced from Cree Lighting Technologies - a leader in the world of LED lighting. Open Trail's rugged light assemblies feature aluminum housings, heavy-duty polycarbonate lenses, integrated heat sinks and an IP67 certification against dust and moisture.
- Size: 3": Watts: 18W (per kit), LEDs/bulbs quantity: 6, Voltage: 12V, Raw lumen output: 1620, Mounting width: 3.15"
- 3" pod-style LED light kit
- 6000K color temperature gives off a bright white light that cuts through the darkness
Available in spot or flood beam patterns:
- Spot reflectors give a more focused beam pattern to light up at long distances
- Flood reflectors give more usable light over a short distance for rock crawling, ditch and backup lights
- IP67 rated for dust and weather resistance
- Efficient, high intensity LED technology supplied by Cree Lighting Technologies
- Heavy duty polycarbonate lens and aluminum housing
- Black light housing and mounting hardware
- Integrated heat sink
- Includes mounting brackets, wiring harness and switch
- Light elements covered by 15 month limited warranty
- Universal fit
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 3" / Flood||Item # 10070090||Store SKU 479246||Manufacturer Product # HML-1218 FLOOD||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style 3" / Spot||Item # 10070089||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # HML-1218 SPOT||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|