Looking for something else?
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Moose Racing LM6 Middle Axle Polaris Ranger 6x6 700 / 800
Moose Racing LM6 Replacement Axle Shafts use six heavy-duty, heat-treated ball bearings at every CV joint. Paired with a solid chromoly axle shaft, Moose LM6 Axles promise higher strength and longer life than factory drive components. OEM-style quality control standards and the latest manufacturing methods in ISO-certified facilities guarantee precision. Kits arrive ready to install - saving you down time, costs and frustration - with factory-lubricated joints and pre-installed stainless CV boot clamps.
- Easy to install, pre-assembled axle half shaft
- 6 precision ball bearings allow for smoother operation and increased joint strength
- 4340 chromoly-steel axle bar
- Up to 35 percent larger cages and races - increasing strength and durability
- Factory-lubricated using high temperature moly grease
- Pre-installed low profile stainless steel clamps
- Includes spindle nut and washers where applicable (vehicle specific)
- ISO/TS16949 - ISO 9001 registered manufacturing facilities
- Sold each
- Replacement Part for OEM Number(s) 1332504, 1332720, 1332875, 1332952
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product varies with application.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Middle Left / Right||Item # 10153161||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # LM6-PO-8-352||Availability Available: Ships in 1-2 business days|