Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Legend Suspension Revo-A Coil Shocks For Indian Scout 2015-2023 Resources
Legend Suspension Revo-A Coil Shocks For Indian Scout
The REVO-A coil shock system is Legend's take on isolating a bike from road shocks using a conventional coil spring and shock absorber, with an upgrade over the standard REVO shock. Revo suspension achieves a softer, more compliant ride due to softer spring rates. The REVO-A line uses coil springs that are specially wound a few inches longer than a standard spring. When compressed into the shock body, the special spring delivers a "sweet spot" that is noticeably larger and more usable than competitors, that yields a great ride over a wide variety of road conditions. The REVO-A's shock bodies are all aluminum, as well!
- Improved plush ride quality, control and resistance to bottoming-out
- Extended coil length has larger "sweet spot" without increasing overall shock length
- Unique spring rate offers the ability to soften pre-load, reducing ride height and maintaining a smooth ride
- Allows minimal pre-load adjustments when changing between riders' weights or loads
- Adjusts by hand, no tools needed
- Easy installation and alignment, provided by spherical bearings on both top and bottom
- Six external knob adjustments allow fine-tuning of rebound
- Light to heavy riders can fine-tune ride preference
- Aggressive to casual riding styles can tune to desired quality or personal preference
- Made in the USA
Note: For solo rider only with total weight of 250 lbs or less.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 1295347||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1310-1739||Availability Available: Ships in 1-2 business days|