Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Klock Werks Flare Windshield
The patented Flare motorcycle windshield was developed at Klock Werks out of a need for greater front-end stability in order to safely race at high speeds on the Bonneville Salt Flats. The Flare is the original motorcycle windshield of its kind, and has surprised riders everywhere with its great looks and performance. In fact, its superior performance has made Klock Werks a leader in the air-management field. The innovative patented design features "hips" on the outer edges that route wind away from the rider while creating additional down-force on the front end of the motorcycle. This results in a significant improvement in wind deflection and front end stability at highway speeds as opposed to a stock-type windshield. The "flip" at the top of the Flare is designed to reduce buffeting by kicking the wind up and allowing it to flow back as "clean", less turbulent air for the rider. Don't be fooled by imitations! The patented design and the highest quality materials are what make the Klock Werks Flare windshield the best in its class.
- Wind tunnel designed and tested, the “hips” provide added down-force while the “flip” directs air over the rider
- Lexan Polycarbonate with FMR hard coating is used to create these custom-molded designs with unmatched durability
- Pre-drilled for easy mounting using stock windshield hardware
- The Flare windshields are measured from the center bolt hole to the start of the 'flip' at the top of the windshield
- Made in the USA
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Klock Werks Flare Windshield BMW K1600 2012-2021||Item # 10066637||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # KWW-06-0537-T||Availability Available: Ships in 3-5 business days|