Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Hindle EVO Megaphone Slip-On Exhaust Kawasaki Ninja 400
The Hindle EVO Megaphone Exhaust System features thin gauge stainless steel construction that reduces weight without sacrificing durability. A special bending process known as mandrel bending is used to shape all of the exhaust pipes. Mandrel bending reduces any creases or deforming that comes with traditional pipe bending, leading to increased power and durability. A power increase can be felt throughout the mid and top end while the weight savings inherently lead to improved handling of your motorcycle.
- Stainless steel construction
- Great value in performance
- Amazing exhaust sound
- Hindle’s high-temperature packing that lasts up 4 times longer than standard fiberglass packing
- Bolts directly to the OEM catalytic converter
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Stainless Steel/Carbon Fiber||1325019||76-0144MC||Out of Stock|
|Stainless Steel/Stainless Steel||1325018||76-0144M||Out of Stock|