Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
High Lifter Semi-Rigid Silicone Snorkel Kit Honda Foreman / Rancher / Rubicon
High Lifter Snorkel Kits are the highest quality, most comprehensive snorkel kits in the side by side and ATV industry. High Lifter Kits are designed for peak performance while maintaining OEM-levels of fit, finish and appearance. High Lifter kits use a system of bellows to protect differential, transmission, clutch housing and other vented components from water intrusion, as well. In DIY or sub-par aftermarket snorkel systems, heat and vibration are the most common causes of snorkel failure. High Lifter Kits are engineered for long-term resistance to leaks, extreme temperature and vibration failure with quality, thick-walled materials and rubber-mounted intake bracketry.
A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs and UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. High Lifter Snorkel Systems do not necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer’s stated maximum rated water line depth. Snorkel Kits are intended as an additional margin of protection in the event that the machine is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer’s air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to make when increasing water line depth, and High Lifter Snorkel Kits are just one component.
This snorkel system uses a system of semi-rigid silicone tubing. For the High Lifter Flex Hose version of this kit, see High Lifter Part # 71-10928 (or SNORK-H520).
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings (when equipped)
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off
- Each Kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
- Kit includes all hardware needed to properly snorkel your ride
- Custom powder coated riser bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber mounted snorkel routing brackets to dampen vibration
- High heat silicone hose used in critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Additional Ultra Black silicone sealant, medium silicone and dielectric grease are optional but recommended for installation and future preventive maintenance
Note: Cutting / trimming some body plastics is required to install this kit. When installing the snorkel kit, you are altering the airflow to the carburetor / throttle body and a jet kit or EFI programmer may or may not be required once the kit is installed.
This Product Fits:
- Foreman 520 4x4 TRX520FM1 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman 520 4x4 w/EPS TRX520FM2 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman 520 ES w/EPS TRX520FE2 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman Rubicon 520 AT DCT TRX520FA5 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman Rubicon 520 AT DCT w/EPS DLX TRX520FA7 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman Rubicon 520 AT DCT w/EPS TRX520FA6 2020, 2021, 2022
- Foreman Rubicon 520 w/ EPS TRX520FM6 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 2x4 ES TRX420TE1 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 2x4 TRX420TM1 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 AT DCT IRS TRX420FA5 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 AT DCT IRS w/EPS TRX420FA6 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 AT DCT w/EPS TRX420FA2 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 ES TRX420FE1 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 TRX420FM1 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rancher 420 w/EPS TRX420FM2 2020, 2021, 2022
- Rincon 680 TRX680FA 2022
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style High Lifter Semi-Rigid Silicone Snorkel Kit Honda Foreman / Rancher / Rubicon 2020-2022||Item # 10163855||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 71-10929||Availability Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|