Giant Loop Vinyl Protective Film
The Giant Loop Protective Vinyl Film protects fairings and plastics from light damage caused by tank bags and other luggage accessories.
- Installs in minutes
- Heavy-duty 12 mil film (used for race bike graphics)
- 3 sheets
- 12" x 14"
- Made in USA
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU BEGIN WORK!
- Clean surface thoroughly to remove residue and oils. On new plastics, use brake cleaner or carburetor cleaner to remove plasticizers from surface - alcohol and household cleaners will not work
- Work in warm area with warm vinyl sheets. Use hair dryer to warm sheets if needed
- Use razor blade knife to trim sheet to shape
- In spray bottle add 1 drop liquid dish soap to 16 ounces of warm water
- Spray solution onto bike plastic/bodywork and onto both sides of vinyl sheet
- Place wet vinyl sheet onto plastic/bodywork and float into place
- Gently squeegee water and bubbles out from under vinyl sheet. Start with fingers, then use a folded piece of this header card to finish
- Wait 4-6 hours before riding to allow moisture to evaporate. Gently work out any remaining bubbles
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Clear||890166||VPF||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|