Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Dynojet Power Commander V Kawasaki ZX-6R / RR
The Dynojet Power Commander 5 is THE fuel controller of choice among both street riders and track enthusiasts. Adjusting your fuel map is highly beneficial for heavily modified motorcycles with aftermarket exhaust systems, engine enhancements and/or race air filters. These modifications will all in some way alter your stock air/fuel ratio. Stock motorcycles can also reap the benefits of a PC5 as all modern motorcycles come out of the factory with very lean fuel maps to meet emission regulations and this compromises power and throttle response. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to customize your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% per cell for an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
- Allows up to 24 separate fuel tables for 4 cylinder bike with a six speed transmission
- Fuel maps can be setup for optimal MPG or power
- Flip between 2 different maps on-the-fly with the PCV Map Switch (sold separately)
- 10 customizable throttle position columns
- OEM style connectors
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5 volt sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- Reduce low RPM throttle chop
- Reduce running temperature with additional fuel
- Made in the USA
Dynojet C3 Mobile App allows you to communicate and adjust your installed Power Commander V
- Available for free on Google Play
- Enable REV X-tend
- Configure quick shifter options
- Calibrate throttle position
- Requires Micro USB cable and USB to Micro USB adapter (sold separately)
Note: Dyno Power Commander V software is only compatible with a Windows PC.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dynojet Power Commander V Kawasaki ZX-6R / RR 2003-2004||Item # 1818937||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 17-080||Availability Pre-Order: Expected to ship early-September|