Looking for something else?
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Crankbrothers Mallet E Mountain Bike Pedals
Shoe meet grip. The Crankbrothers Mallet E Pedals were designed provide maximum grip in all situations. Billed as their ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing, its conclave design and integrated adjustability were purpose built to keep your feet hooked in and transferring power to the ground.
- Concave platform gives a secure foothold
- 6061-T6 aluminum body
- 6 adjustable pins per side to adjust grip
- Integrated traction pad to maximize shoe/pedal grip
- Ribbed design for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to help reduce rock-strikes
- 52mm q-factor for improved maneuverability on tight trails
- 4-sided entry w/ superior mud shedding
- Customizable float and release angle
- Premium bearings w/ double seal system
- Premium brass cleats w/ shims included
- Hex alloy endcap
- Weight: 419g per pair
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black||Item # 10026749||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 15990||Availability In Stock: Ships in 2-4 business days|
|Product Style Blue||Item # 10026748||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 15991||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|