Bassani Pro-Street Turn-Outs Exhaust System For Victory
Bassani's Pro Street Systems are made to produce low-end grunt. Utilizing different pipe sizes, the graduation in diameter allows this exhaust to hone in on maximum torque right where most street riders need it - "downstairs" in the rev range. 1 3/4" headpipes step up to 1 7/8" before exhaust gas finally exits through the muffler bodies to keep exhaust velocity up and move the gases out of your bike quickly.
- Over-and-under pipes with turn-out ends
- Full-coverage heat shields
- 1 3/4" headpipe steps up to 1 7/8"
- Stepped headpipes improve exhaust flow for more power
- Heavy-duty 16-gauge steel construction for long life
- DCB-designed baffle manages flow to improve low-end torque
- 18mm sensor ports
- Includes all mounting hardware and O2 plugs
- Made in the USA