Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Topeak Power Lever X Mountain Bike Tire Lever
An ingenious master link tire lever tool! Two levers connect to form heavy-duty pliers for removing or installing all types of chain master links. An integrated chain hook keeps chain from separating while removing or installing master links. One complete master link stores within a compartment. Tool separates for use as two tire levers for quick flat repairs and also features a Presta core tool for removing valve cores.
- Lightweight multifunction tool
- Two levers connect to form power link pliers for removing or installing chain master links Integrated chain hook is reinforced with hardened steel
- Easily separates to create two tire levers
- Presta valve core tool built-in
- Storage space for one complete master link
- Power Lever X is not designed to be used on heavy duty, thick casing downhill or extreme off-road riding type tires
- To fix a chain break, a chain tool is required along with a master link and Power Lever X
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Topeak Power Lever X MTB Tire Lever||Item # 10068045||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 60102307||Availability Available: Ships in 1-2 business days|