Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
STACYC Brushless 16eDrive Electric Balance Bike
STACYC Electric Balance Bikes are a safe, rider-friendly gateway to the world of two wheels. The Brushless 16eDrive Balance Bike is the perfect choice for taller beginner riders who are (literally) just getting their balance or young riders with some experience on balance bikes or pedal bikes. The electric drivetrain lets new "rippers" focus on balance, brake and throttle without the distractions of noise, vibration, heat and weight of petrol-powered conventional minibikes. The 16eDrive has a ready-to-ride weight of just 20 pounds (!).
Three selectable power modes let riders graduate to higher top speeds as they are ready. The Brushless 16eDrive features STACYC's revised, high-output brushless motor. The upgraded motor packs a punch with additional low-end power and torque. With the added capability, young riders can explore more varied terrain and more advanced riding skills - in addition to a 13 mph top speed.
With this model's 16" wheels, your child should have an inseam of 18” or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for comfort and stability. Your child can get started in the non-powered mode. The lightweight design and low stand-over height make a STACYC Electric Balance Bike just as friendly as any non-powered stability or balance bike for honing basic riding skills. Establishing balance and then hand braking starts first - made easier without any other distractions. Next, power up and let the electrons flow.
The brushless motor design adds efficiency and performance while reducing battery losses to heat. Compared to earlier generations of the 16eDrive, the Brushless 16eDrive sports 20% more power and 10% greater battery efficiency. As with any powered two-wheeler, run-time varies with use and terrain. The 16eDrive has a typical run time between 30 and 60 minutes.
Perhaps just as important is the reduced charge times of STACYC's proprietary battery design - requiring a similar 45 to 60 minutes. A charger and one battery is included with each eDrive bike. Extra batteries are available separately and are compatible with all models of STACYC eDrive Electric Balance Bikes.
- Aluminum TIG welded and heat treated frame
- Sloping top tube for ultra low stand-over height
- Safety-enclosed chain drive and sprocket
- Atraumatic footrest
- Composite 16" mag wheels with pneumatic tires
- Steel BMX style fork
- Cable-actuated rear drum handbrake
- Seat height: 17″
- Weight: 20lbs with battery
- Perfect for 4-8 year old riders under 75lbs with 18-24” inseams
High Output Brushless Motor:
- Fuseless, thermally protected motor and speed controller
3 power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode ~ 5 mph
- Med/Standard mode ~ 7.5 mph
- High/Advanced mode ~ 13 mph (with stock gear ratio)
- 20% more power and than original 16eDrive
- 10% greater efficiency than original 16eDrive
Industrial Grade, Lithium-ion Battery and Charger:
- Industrial grade, lithium-ion 20V (max) 4Ah battery and charger (included)
- Quick disconnect/connect battery 30-60 min run-time** 45-60 charge time
- 30-60 minute run-time*
- 45-60 minute charge time
*Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills and rider's power usage. Run-times are estimates and can vary.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style STACYC 16eDrive Electric Balance Bike||Item # 1826806||Store SKU 114305||Manufacturer Product # 100008||Availability In Stock: Ships in 2-3 business days|